WHAT IS MICROBLADING
Also known as Eyebrow Embroidery or Brow Resurrection. is a relatively new manual method and It is semi-permanent.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, permanent damage due to brow tweezing and brow waxing or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren't happy with their eyebrows.
$50 (redemmed 1st appointment)
$500 - $800
6 - 8 Weeks
10 - 12 Weeks
16 - 20 Weeks
If you’ve ever hired a professional painter, they will tell you that “it’s all in the prep”. Professional painters know that they get the best results when they spend extra time sanding, filling holes, making sure edges are smooth and applying the right primer. Well, microblading is very similar. You will get much better results when you properly prep.
It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive, and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure:
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior to the service, or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior to the procedure (they are natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief (these also thin the blood)
ONE WEEK BEFORE:
Stop taking the following supplements; Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Ginko Biloba & St. John's Wort unless instructed by a physician, as they contribute to thinning the blood and may affect anesthetic efficacy. You may resume taking your vitamins 72 hours after your procedure.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Avoid caffeine and exercise.
- Wash your hair in the morning as you will need to avoid showers for several days. Baths are recommended.
- Remove all previously applied cream 30 minutes after your treatment then rinse your eyebrows with recomended soap.
- Repeat procedure 3 to 5 times throughout the day.
- If treatment was done late in the afternoon and you do not have time to do it 3 to 5 times, put plastic warp to cover eyebrows after you washed and applied cream, so that you protect your eyebrows from drying and cream wiping off overnight.
- During the next 7 days, maintain facial hygeine and apply the cream after washing your face or showering.
WHAT'S TO BE AVOIDED:
- During the next 7 days a creams except what was recommended, all makeup (foundation near the eyebrow area) to be avoided.
- Avoid workouts that involve alot of sweating,.
- Avoid saunas, facialsand steam.
DAYS 1-7 WASH:
Wash daily to remove bacteria, build up of product and oils, and dead skin. (Don't worry, THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!)
Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an baby soap. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants.
DAYS 7-14 MOISTURIZE
Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply, as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. NEVER put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
Absorb, Wash, and Moisturize! should have you covered, but here are some extra tips to help with a smooth and easy recovery:
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
Remember, with the proper prep and aftercare routine, you will have much better results with your microblading procedure. Don’t forget your new favourite acronym: AWM - Absorb, Wash, Moisturize!
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHOWERING:
Limit your showers to 5 minutes so that you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure area out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair. Your face should only be getting wet only at the end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
Canceling 24 Hours From Your Appointment If you cancel 24 hours before your appointment, no problem. You can log-in to your online booking account, reply to appointment text or email confirmations you will not be subject to a charge.
Canceling The Day Of Your Appointment Cancellations within the day of your scheduled appointment start time will be charged 50% of the service booked.
No-Call/No-Show Appointments All no-call and no-show appointments will be charged 100% of the service booked.
We kindly ask that you arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so you can check in and get settled. We know late happens sometimes and we’ll always do our best to accommodate you. If you’re 10 minutes past your appointment start-time, we may need to switch your service booked to a shorter service, put you first in line for the next opening, or reschedule you for another time. If you’re running late, please give us a call.
If your experience was short of perfect, please reach out to us. We do not refund services, but it’s important to us that you are 100% satisfied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on products. We stand behind our products and would love to show you the best way to use them if you feel they are not performing well when you’re using them at home. If your product has a manufacturer defect, please bring it in with your receipt to receive an exchange.
Physical gift cards are like cash. They can’t be replaced if lost or stolen. They also can’t be exchanged for cash.