Go beyond what you can see in the mirror. Our skin analysis includes tools that help determine your skin type and areas to focus on.
We believe in teaching. You'll leave us feeling glowing and knowing something new about your skin. Questions will be answered, even the ones you didn’t know you had.
PERSONALIZED FACIALS No two faces are alike. We get to know you and your skin to tailor the right treatment to help you reach your skincare goals.
Lash Lift & Tint
Lash Lift & Tint
WAKE UP LOOKING FABULOUS!
Lorraine’s House of Styles has 5 eyelash extensions styles that are used to customize your look. Your eyelash technician will conduct a style consultation on your first visit to understand the look you are seeking and how to customize our styles to achieve the lashes you are seeking.
Our eyelash extensions are varying lengths and thicknesses to naturally enhance your existing lashes, transforming them into something amazing.
Lorraine’s House of Styles professional eyelash extensions are semi-permanent, comprised of individual synthetic or mink eyelashes that are curled to enhance a natural eyelash. Our clients say they give the appearance of an “Instant Eye Lift”.
Mega Volume $285
Lash Strip $17
The first 24 hours are crucial for your new lash extensions to bond to your natural lashes. You can help your eyelash extensions last their longest by avoiding showering, washing your eyes, tanning, applying creams or lotions to the eye area, applying mascara or other eye makeup, touching your lashes, saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms, swimming, exercising, wearing your contacts, and sleeping on your lashes during this time.
After the first 24 hours, there is little need to adjust your lifestyle. However, your eyelash extensions may fall out before the end of your natural lash cycle if you touch your lashes excessively, use oil-based products on your face, wear of a lot of mascara, or frequently expose your lashes to heat sources (steam rooms, tanning salons, saunas, hot tubs, etc.)
Eyelash Extensions Touch-ups
To maintain the look of your lashes, Lorraine’s House of Styles recommends touch ups every two to three weeks. You may book a touch up appointment if at least 60% of your lash extensions are still attached. If less than that are attached, you are no longer eligible for a touch up appointment and must schedule a new application.
*You must have at least 60% of your lashes left to be eligible for touch-up pricing
Corrective work is offered for those who have had a not-so-great experience with permanent eyelash extensions. Unfortunately, inexperienced artists can end up with clients that have clumped lashes, or loss of lashes. Dissatisfaction with your lash extensions is often the result of too few lashes, poor design, and a myriad of other reasons. Corrective work is typically done for a higher fee than a regular touch-up. A full consultation is recommended before any work is started.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 12 hours following your lash extension application. (Including steam, saunas, and swimming pools.)
- Also avoid suntan beds for the initial 48 hours following the application.
When returning to your lash stylist for your fill DO NOT wear any make-up or creams around the eye area. This will significantly cut down the time you spend at the salon.
*Please feel free to contact us, should you have any question regarding your eyelash extensions.
- Avoid oil based skin care, mascara and cleansing products. Only water based (oil free) products are approved. Oil based products will effect the adhesion and cause the lashes to fall out permanently.
- Also avoid oil based eyeliner.
- Should mascara be worn, only approved lash extension mascara’s is permissible. Oil based and or waterproof mascara’s will interfere with the bond with disastrous effects.
- Keep your fingers off your lashes. Every time you touch them you are transferring natural oil and germs.
- Use of all manual lash curls is prohibited. Only, heated curlers are permitted.
- Grooming- brush your lashes with a mascara wand to groom your lashes, ideally when your lashes are wet out of the shower. Lashes are are more soft ad supple at that time.
- Use only heated eyelash curlers as the mechanical curlers will break the bond. When using your heated eyelash curler, brush your lashes to smooth them all in the same direction. Use a clean mascara wand.
- To support your lashes. Curl lashes in an upward motion.
- Use only powered, gel or liquid eyeliner. Please inform all your eyelash service technician regarding your lashes when going for facial work. Caution is recommended when having services including lasers, chemical peels, hydroxyl treatments, or any other acidic substances.
- We recommend that you apply protective coating at least once or twice a week. Particularly, if you have oily skin or lashes. This technique will protect and preserve your lash as well as extend the life of your extensions. Furthermore, protective coating seals and hydrates the lashes as well as keeping them moisturized.
- Natural lash cycle is 60 to 90 days. When one lash falls out there is another growing in. Therefore you will need regular re-fills (3-4) weeks to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
What is Microblading?
Also known as Microstroking, Eyebrow Embroidery, Brow Resurrection
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hairstroke technique. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we’re impacting color closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows. (Priced by consultation)
DO YOU DARE TO BE BARE?
Before you brave your first brazilian wax
If you have finally made the choice to get a brazilian wax, first of all, congratulations! You are going to LOVE your brazilian wax results. Before we get into the itty-bitty brazilian wax details, let’s go over the basics. The following should be considered before you decide to bare your kitty (brazilian wax):
1. Make sure your hair is long enough. If you can pull your hair with your finger tips, it is likely long enough. To be safe, make sure it is at least 1/4″ to a 1/2″ long.
2. Be well hydrated and moisturized. You are more likely to feel discomfort if you are dehydrated, so drink plenty of water the day before your appointment. You can also moisturize your bikini bits prior to your brazilian wax to soften the hair follicle. Being hydrated and moisturized will make it much easier to remove the hair gently.
3. Relax! Avoid caffeine or anything that can cause your blood to rush. Aspirin and taking an over dosage of pain killers can also thin the blood and cause more bleeding from the follicle. It sounds way worse than it actually is, but taking too many pain killers is really un-necessary. To be safe, you can take a couple of anti-inflammatory type pain killers like Tylenol, Advil, Motrin, or Ibuprofen 30 minutes prior to your brazilian wax appointment. Take it every 6-8 hours for 24 hours there after to speed up the healing process..
Finally, if you have ANY questions prior to your brazilian wax, feel free to text or call!
Home Care Before and After Waxing
- Before and after waxing, exfoliating and moisturizing your skin daily is an important factor to prevent ingrown hair and keep skin clear.
- Do not exfoliate and do not apply lotions or creams to areas that will to be treated 12-24 hrs prior to procedure.
- No sun exposure and Tanning booths 2-3 days before and after waxing.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, hot baths, swimming in chlorinated pools or beaches and heavy exercises for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Please wear loose clothing for one day post treatment.
- Avoid touching treated areas with unwashed hands. Apply anti-bacterial cream post treatment in the evening for one night.
- Do not shave between waxing. This distorts the hair growth cycle.
- To prevent ingrown hair use an ingrown hair serum and an exfoliating glove as recommended by technician. Do not pick at ingrown hairs, it may cause scarring and infections. Start exfoliating 48-72 hrs post treatment daily in large areas and three times a week in more gentle areas; bikini and face.
- Waxing at approximately four- six week intervals is recommended to reduce discomfort on follow-up visits. In time, less hair will grow back, and it will become finer and lighter in color.