WAKE UP LOOKING FABULOUS!
Lorraine’s House of Styles has 4 eyelash extensions styles that are used to customize your look. Your eyelash technician will conduct a style consultation on your first visit to understand the look you are seeking and how to customize our styles to achieve the lashes you are seeking.
LHS Beauty utilizes Xtreme eyelash extensions. They are extremely lightweight, making them so comfortable you forget you have them. Their curve and finish are so natural you can claim them as your own. Our eyelash extensions are varying lengths and thicknesses to naturally enhance your existing lashes, transforming them into something truly amazing.
Lorraine’s House of Styles professional eyelash extensions are semi-permanent, comprised of individual synthetic or mink eyelashes that are curled to enhance a natural eyelash. Our clients say they give the appearance of an “Instant Eye Lift”.
Our lashes are applied to individual eyelashes, one extension at a time, for a natural, elegant look to lengthen and add fullness to the existing lashes. We can mix lashes of different length, thickness and curl in hundreds of combinations, so your extensions will be personalized to accentuate your face, features and style!
Natural thickness (0.15mm): included
Celebrity thickness (0.20mm): $10+
Eyelash Extension Removal Fee: $30/hour
$60 No retouch
(Up to 60 per eye) Starting at $120
(Up to 120 per eye) Starting at $150
(Up to 150 per eye) Starting at $180
1 Week $55 (2-7 days) 2 Weeks $70 (8 to 14 days) 3 Weeks $90 & Up (15 to 21 days) 4 Weeks $120 & Up (over 21 days)
Hi-lights/Crystals Additional $17 to $27
Minx Additional $33 and Up
Color Additional $17 to $27
The first 24 hours are crucial for your new lash extensions to bond to your natural lashes. You can help your eyelash extensions last their longest by avoiding showering, washing your eyes, tanning, applying creams or lotions to the eye area, applying mascara or other eye makeup, touching your lashes, saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms, swimming, exercising, wearing your contacts, and sleeping on your lashes during this time.
After the first 24 hours, there is little need to adjust your lifestyle. However, your eyelash extensions may fall out before the end of your natural lash cycle if you touch your lashes excessively, use oil-based products on your face, wear of a lot of mascara, or frequently expose your lashes to heat sources (steam rooms, tanning salons, saunas, hot tubs, etc.)
Eyelash Extensions Touch-ups
To maintain the look of your lashes, Lorraine’s House of Styles recommends touch ups every two to three weeks. You may book a touch up appointment if at least 60% of your lash extensions are still attached. If less than that are attached, you are no longer eligible for a touch up appointment and must schedule a new application.
*You must have at least 60% of your lashes left to be eligible for touch-up pricing
Corrective work is offered for those who have had a not-so-great experience with permanent eyelash extensions. Unfortunately, inexperienced artists can end up with clients that have clumped lashes, or loss of lashes. Dissatisfaction with your lash extensions is often the result of too few lashes, poor design, and a myriad of other reasons. Corrective work is typically done for a higher fee than a regular touch-up. A full consultation is recommended before any work is started.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 12 hours following your lash extension application. (Including steam, saunas, and swimming pools.)
- Also avoid suntan beds for the initial 48 hours following the application.
- Avoid oil based skin care, mascara and cleansing products. Only water based (oil free) products are approved. Oil based products will effect the adhesion and cause the lashes to fall out permanently.
- Also avoid oil based eyeliner.
- Should mascara be worn, only approved lash extension mascara’s is permissible. Oil based and or waterproof mascara’s will interfere with the bond with disastrous effects.
- Keep your fingers off your lashes. Every time you touch them you are transferring natural oil and germs.
- Use of all manual lash curls is prohibited. Only, heated curlers are permitted.
- Grooming- brush your lashes with a mascara wand to groom your lashes, ideally when your lashes are wet out of the shower. Lashes are are more soft ad supple at that time.
- Use only heated eyelash curlers as the mechanical curlers will break the bond. When using your heated eyelash curler, brush your lashes to smooth them all in the same direction. Use a clean mascara wand.
- To support your lashes. Curl lashes in an upward motion.
- Use only powered, gel or liquid eyeliner. Please inform all your eyelash service technician regarding your lashes when going for facial work. Caution is recommended when having services including lasers, chemical peels, hydroxyl treatments, or any other acidic substances.
- We recommend that you apply protective coating at least once or twice a week. Particularly, if you have oily skin or lashes. This technique will protect and preserve your lash as well as extend the life of your extensions. Furthermore, protective coating seals and hydrates the lashes as well as keeping them moisturized.
- Natural lash cycle is 60 to 90 days. When one lash falls out there is another growing in. Therefore you will need regular re-fills (3-4) weeks to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
*When returning to your lash stylist for your fill DO NOT wear any make-up or creams around the eye area. This will significantly cut down the time you spend at the salon.
*Please feel free to contact us, should you have any question regarding your eyelash extensions.