LHS Beauty offers customized facial treatments for all skin types. Our 30-minute – 90-minute facials are designed to specifically target and treat your main skincare concerns.
Our facials are packed with a variety of machines and products that are often expensive add-ons at other places. Every single facial includes a customized professional double exfoliation (microdermabrasion, hydradermabrasion, light chemical peels, enzymes, etc) and finishes with a full vitamin treatment.
We are dedicated to providing the best no-frills facials in our area, so whether you are looking for a simple deep clean or are looking for more advanced treatments, make LHS Beauty your results-driven skincare destination.
Come enjoy a spa skin treatment at Lorraine’s House of Styles. We provide a modern chic environment and have a full range of services including facials, skin care and waxing. All our services were created with careful consideration and thought with you in mind and we always try to use natural and organic ingredients when possible.
Prices and duration are starting point quotes and they may change for many reasons.
Each facial includes a skin diagnostic, cleansing, softening of the skin with steam, hot moist towels, exfoliants and soothing moisturization.
Benefits of facials include:
- Increase of cell metabolism to improve overall skin tone and texture
- Improves circulation and skin’s inner glow
- Addresses premature aging and wrinkles with targeted, efficacious products
*As Father’s Day gifts, facials probably aren’t expected but they certainly be welcome once dad sees and feels what they can do. Skip the manly accessories and consider a spa gift this year.
WAKE UP LOOKING FABULOUS!
Lorraine’s House of Styles has 4 eyelash extensions styles that are used to customize your look. Your eyelash technician will conduct a style consultation on your first visit to understand the look you are seeking and how to customize our styles to achieve the lashes you are seeking.
LHS Beauty utilizes Xtreme eyelash extensions. They are extremely lightweight, making them so comfortable you forget you have them. Their curve and finish are so natural you can claim them as your own. Our eyelash extensions are varying lengths and thicknesses to naturally enhance your existing lashes, transforming them into something truly amazing.
Lorraine’s House of Styles professional eyelash extensions are semi-permanent, comprised of individual synthetic or mink eyelashes that are curled to enhance a natural eyelash. Our clients say they give the appearance of an “Instant Eye Lift”.
Our lashes are applied to individual eyelashes, one extension at a time, for a natural, elegant look to lengthen and add fullness to the existing lashes. We can mix lashes of different length, thickness and curl in hundreds of combinations, so your extensions will be personalized to accentuate your face, features and style!
Natural thickness (0.15mm): included
Celebrity thickness (0.20mm): $10+
Eyelash Extension Removal Fee: $30/hour
Classic (60 lashes per eye) $120
Elegant (120 lashes per eye) $150
Gorgeous (130 lashes per eye) $180
Lash Strip $17
Lash Removal $30/hr
Mink Additional $45
1 Week $55 (2-7 days)
2 Weeks $70 (8 to 14 days)
3 Weeks $90 & Up (15 to 21 days)
4 Weeks $120 & Up (over 21 days)
The first 24 hours are crucial for your new lash extensions to bond to your natural lashes. You can help your eyelash extensions last their longest by avoiding showering, washing your eyes, tanning, applying creams or lotions to the eye area, applying mascara or other eye makeup, touching your lashes, saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms, swimming, exercising, wearing your contacts, and sleeping on your lashes during this time.
After the first 24 hours, there is little need to adjust your lifestyle. However, your eyelash extensions may fall out before the end of your natural lash cycle if you touch your lashes excessively, use oil-based products on your face, wear of a lot of mascara, or frequently expose your lashes to heat sources (steam rooms, tanning salons, saunas, hot tubs, etc.)
Eyelash Extensions Touch-ups
To maintain the look of your lashes, Lorraine’s House of Styles recommends touch ups every two to three weeks. You may book a touch up appointment if at least 60% of your lash extensions are still attached. If less than that are attached, you are no longer eligible for a touch up appointment and must schedule a new application.
*You must have at least 60% of your lashes left to be eligible for touch-up pricing
Corrective work is offered for those who have had a not-so-great experience with permanent eyelash extensions. Unfortunately, inexperienced artists can end up with clients that have clumped lashes, or loss of lashes. Dissatisfaction with your lash extensions is often the result of too few lashes, poor design, and a myriad of other reasons. Corrective work is typically done for a higher fee than a regular touch-up. A full consultation is recommended before any work is started.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 12 hours following your lash extension application. (Including steam, saunas, and swimming pools.)
- Also avoid suntan beds for the initial 48 hours following the application.
- Avoid oil based skin care, mascara and cleansing products. Only water based (oil free) products are approved. Oil based products will effect the adhesion and cause the lashes to fall out permanently.
- Also avoid oil based eyeliner.
- Should mascara be worn, only approved lash extension mascara’s is permissible. Oil based and or waterproof mascara’s will interfere with the bond with disastrous effects.
- Keep your fingers off your lashes. Every time you touch them you are transferring natural oil and germs.
- Use of all manual lash curls is prohibited. Only, heated curlers are permitted.
- Grooming- brush your lashes with a mascara wand to groom your lashes, ideally when your lashes are wet out of the shower. Lashes are are more soft ad supple at that time.
- Use only heated eyelash curlers as the mechanical curlers will break the bond. When using your heated eyelash curler, brush your lashes to smooth them all in the same direction. Use a clean mascara wand.
- To support your lashes. Curl lashes in an upward motion.
- Use only powered, gel or liquid eyeliner. Please inform all your eyelash service technician regarding your lashes when going for facial work. Caution is recommended when having services including lasers, chemical peels, hydroxyl treatments, or any other acidic substances.
- We recommend that you apply protective coating at least once or twice a week. Particularly, if you have oily skin or lashes. This technique will protect and preserve your lash as well as extend the life of your extensions. Furthermore, protective coating seals and hydrates the lashes as well as keeping them moisturized.
- Natural lash cycle is 60 to 90 days. When one lash falls out there is another growing in. Therefore you will need regular re-fills (3-4) weeks to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
*When returning to your lash stylist for your fill DO NOT wear any make-up or creams around the eye area. This will significantly cut down the time you spend at the salon.
*Please feel free to contact us, should you have any question regarding your eyelash extensions.
What is Microblading?
Also known as Microstroking, Eyebrow Embroidery, Brow Resurrection
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hairstroke technique. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we’re impacting color closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows.
The pigments used in this method have been formulated to match your original eyebrow color, and if the eyebrows are still present, blend perfectly into them. The results are a natural, flawless, fuller looking brow. Initially, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a two week period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
The results can last anywhere from 1 to 2 years, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
In some cases Microblading alone is not sufficient to give a client full coverage, due to many circumstances:
I use your face’s natural shape, hair growth, and bone structure to design a perfectly placed brow. Once I have drawn the shape of your new brows on both the left and right side with a brow pencil, I will show you my design. We will work together to make the shape exactly what you want. If you want a thicker or thinner design, I will work with you to achieve the desired shape.
I use a topical numbing agent to reduce any discomfort that comes with the procedure. Once the skin is ready, I will go to work on applying the Microblading Technique
The entire process takes 60 to 90 minutes, but can take up to 3 hours depending on skin type, correction of shape, and symmetry.
$50 consultation is applied to service when appointment is reserved.
Lycon Wax: The World’s Best Since 1978
Skin Therapists at LHS Beauty only use the best wax. LYCON, Australia’s #1 Wax Worldwide, enjoys a well deserved international reputation as the crème de la crème of depilatory waxes and is the wax of choice in top spas and salons in over 70 countries and counting. Formulated with the finest resins, pure Australian beeswax and sensuous aromatherapy and natural plant oils, LYCON is the world leader in quality waxes which deliver superior results!
LYCON is a Waxing System, not just wax! Lycon’s low temperature, super pliable and gentle waxes provide a nurturing and skin conditioning treatment for extra client comfort on even the most sensitive skins!
Home Care Before and After Waxing
- Before and after waxing, exfoliating and moisturizing your skin daily is an important factor to prevent ingrown hair and keep skin clear.
- Do not exfoliate and do not apply lotions or creams to areas that will to be treated 12-24 hrs prior to procedure.
- No sun exposure and Tanning booths 2-3 days before and after waxing.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, hot baths, swimming in chlorinated pools or beaches and heavy exercises for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Please wear loose clothing for one day post treatment.
- Avoid touching treated areas with unwashed hands. Apply anti-bacterial cream post treatment in the evening for one night.
- Do not shave between waxing. This distorts the hair growth cycle.
- To prevent ingrown hair use an ingrown hair serum and an exfoliating glove as recommended by technician. Do not pick at ingrown hairs, it may cause scarring and infections. Start exfoliating 48-72 hrs post treatment daily in large areas and three times a week in more gentle areas; bikini and face.
- Waxing at approximately four- six week intervals is recommended to reduce discomfort on follow-up visits. In time, less hair will grow back, and it will become finer and lighter in color.